Automation Test Framework
- What is Framework?
- What is WebDriver?
- What is Selenium?
- Design automation framework
2. Training targets
- The goal of the program is to help students become acquainted with the knowledge and skills to be Automation Tester.
- Approach tools are being used in the market for design automation framework.
3. Knowledge and skills gained after the course
- Understand the overview of approach how to build automation framework
- Understand of various types framework such as: Cucumber, Robotic
- Compose a master report with easy manage scenarios and test suites
- Join the project with trainer
4. Career Opportunities
● Become an Automation Tester
- Training time is 60 hours
- The Schedule is Saturday - Sunday, from 15:30 to 18:30
- Fee: 3.900.000 VNĐ
- For Students: -10%
6. Target Trainees
7. Input requirements
- Familiar with the working environment on the Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with the operating Linux system environment (as Fedora, CentOS, Ubuntu…) at the level of understanding and using the command line on Linux.
- Can read and understand English.
- Automation Testing Method
- Approach to become automation tester
- Approach how to build automation framework
Browser, HTML and Locator: Css Locators & Xpath Locators, Structure of HTML page
- Git + Git Hub + Practice
- Jenkins Continuous Integration
Page Object Model (POM) Design With Selenium WebDriver:
+Complete Page Object Model (POM) using Page Factory in Selenium
+Learn Page Object Model Step by Step
+POM design - Architecture & Pattern
+What is Page Chaining Model
+Use of PageFactory API in Selenium
Selenium WebDriver - Advanced:
- Handling Controls
- Transfer data functions
- Headless Testing
- Selenium Grid
- Database Testing
Automation Framework Architecture:
• POM (Page Object Model) Design Page Factory API of WebDriver
• Maven (Build Automation Tool)
• Test Libraries for different UI Pages
• Test Utilities for different generic functions
• Report - Dashboard (Pass/Fail Test) by using Extent Report
• API Jenkins - Continuous Integration Tool
• GITHub Repo (Code Versioning Tool)
||Saucelabs + Jenkins
||Having ability to join real project
10. Study method
- 100% study directly on computer, each student studies on a computer.
- 2 sessions of theory & 1 practice session in alternating order (Lab exercises / Activities).
- A Module Test for all contents.
- Examination form: theory (multiple choice) and practice (on computer)
- Satisfactory score is greater than or equal to 45%.
12. After completing Automation Test Framework course,
- Can self-analyze any assigned product to decide what technologies to build auto framework (python, Java, .NET)
- Can design and build up a simple Web Automation Framework based on Selenium. Java technologies
- Can join to any Automation Team to implement the automation framework from the available requirements
- Can join to any Automation Team to write automation test scripts